Thursday 24 March 2011

New skirt!

There's a secondhand store just down the road from where I work, and I have to refrain from going in there every day.  They're very picky about what they bring in and, as a result, they have a ton of great stuff.  Usually when I go in there I end up spending more than I mean to, but it doesn't make me feel too guilty because you get quite a lot of clothing for the price you spend.   The last time I was in there I bought a pair of camel leather slouchy boots with this fantastic stacked heel.  They reminded me of cowboy boots, and they'd definitely be the boots I'd wear to a barn dance.  Not that I'd go to a barn dance.  Or maybe I would, I have no idea.

Anyway, I went my little store two days ago and bought a few things that I deemed necessary at the time. I also bought this skirt.
I love the tortoiseshell buttons, the little belt, and the pockets.
Unfortunately, it was too cold up in here for me to wear a black blouse that would have looked better, but summer's a-coming!
I absolutely love pencil skirts, especially high-wasted ones.  They're an item of clothing that I can wear and not feel like my body just isn't meant to wear it (like some other clothes, not naming any names).

No comments:

Post a Comment